html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> bOoGie!!!: Whew!

Friday, October 22, 2004

Whew!

haha...after all those heart pumping and sweat dripping activities in school, finally, it's all over. i can now spend more time with my family especially with our bayabiyahz...hehe. and the bad side of it is that im gonna miss my friends in college. yah i know it's just a short vacation and im over reacting but it's true. im so attached to them na kc. *kaiyak*

eniwei, through this short break, i can have time naman with my friends in highschool. we're going to our school on the 25th to watch the literary-musical contest and be back there on the 27th for their intramurals. on the 30th, our group, RT1, will have a "meeting" on vernice's house. grava! i'm so ecited for it na.

this morning nga pala, i went to uerm to get my class cards coz our teachers said that it'll be given on this day. my friends and i planned to go there at 9 but then i woke up at 8:30. so, i texted them to go ahead. then klariz texted back that they're going to wait for me in SM (annex namin) so i immediately go there and looked for them in worlds of fun coz that's where she told me to go but then, they're not there. i didn't look for them anymore instead i go to uerm to get na nga my class cards. den when i got there, sir ronald told me that it will be released pa by next week...kaasar! nagpagod lang ako sa wala. pero kei lang....

hay...talaga naman o! eniwei, this will be the last time that i'll be posting lyrics on this page because it eats a lot of space here..hehe..i already made a link for it-->
BABUSH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home